About the job
Lynxcare is an AI-powered clinical data platform. We mine structured and unstructured hospital data to improve patient outcomes and make Real-World Data accessible for life sciences research & physicians.
You will combine a broader HR role with specialized recruitment activities. You will foster and enhance our company culture, making sure everyone is happy and progressing in their roles. You will also manage all recruitment activities to support our fast growth.
More concretely, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of our business set-up, organization, main stakeholders, and solutions
- Understand all existing roles across the company and skills required to be successful in these positions
- Drive the entire recruitment process: Review the job descriptions and make amendments where necessary
- Have the intake meeting with the hiring manager to ensure you understand the requirements and skills needed
- Post the job description (LinkedIn & website) and manage the applicant flow
- Source and directly approach potential leads on various channels: we’re mostly using LinkedIn, but happy to hear what other ideas you might have
- Define and follow-up the interview process, keep the direct contact with the candidates during this time
- Manage the offer process, prepare the contracts and support the new colleagues during their onboarding: systems, processes, etc. and meeting the team, feeling at ease Keep our recruitment systems, HR policies and processes up to date
- Come up with creative recruitment strategies and alternative channels. Career fairs? Specialized websites? Forums? Referral programs? Sky is the limit!
- Work with the management team to set-up a feedback review/ development/evaluation process for the team. Follow-up with all parties engaged and come up with a learning plan for our colleagues
- Organize HR catch-ups with the team and make sure they are happy, thriving and engaged
- Organize team events, after work drinks and any other activities that would bring the team together and enhance our company culture
- Be there to offer general support to the team and other ad hoc tasks that might pop up
What we are looking for
- You already had a first experience in a HR and/ or recruitment role and loved it
- Ideally, you are familiar with the life science sector (pharma, CROs, medical devices, healthcare..)
- You are a “people person” and thrive on interactions and engaging with others. You feel at ease with different seniority levels and profiles
- You have a keen interest in healthcare and analytics and are eager to dig deeper into our business and solutions
- You are problem-solving and results oriented, you are able to prioritize and respect deadlines
- You have a master’s degree in business, psychology or related field and are perfectly fluent in English. Dutch is a big plus
What you will get
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported.
- You will be part of a young team of 30+ colleagues, consisting of a mix of clinicians and data scientists, and you will work on challenging projects together with physicians and pharmaceutical companies.
- As we are a young company, you will have the opportunity to help shape the company’s future.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extra-legal benefits such as a mobility budget, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop.
- Hybrid working; partly in the office and partly work-from-home.
- Trainings, seminars and fun activities with your team.