Join the Healthcare Data Revolution as a Paralegal at LynxCare
Are you interested in applying your legal skills in the healthcare sector? How about working for a company that unlocks the potential of patient data through AI and NLP technologies? LynxCare, a fast-growing scale-up in Leuven, is looking for a paralegal to help us harness global healthcare data to improve patient outcomes and quality of care.
As a paralegal you will work closely with the Head of Legal as part of LynxCare’s Governance & Administration team. Your main focus will be on supporting our legal counsels and sales/operations teams throughout the flow of client & supplier contracts. You will also be involved in other legal matters, like ensuring the completeness and accuracy of our corporate housekeeping and regulatory compliance documents.
What LynxCare offers:
- A chance to grow in a dynamic environment, where initiative is valued.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance and reimbursement of mobile telco subscription.
- Ability to work partially from home.
You must have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-2 years of experience (or more) in contracting support as a paralegal in a company or law firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office (mainly Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- A look-ahead mentality: you try to anticipate any practical problems.
- A strong sense of ownership: you push through until there is a solution.
- An eye for detail when reviewing legal documents.
- A flexible, business-oriented approach.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
- Fluent knowledge of English as well as Dutch and/or French.
Nice to have:
- Affinity for implementing legal/administrative IT tools.
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector.
- Prior experience in corporate housekeeping and/or regulatory compliance affairs.
Your journey at LynxCare:
- Within your first month, you will get to know the LynxCare contracting flow and support the head of legal with specific contracting tasks.
- Within your third month, you are also supporting the head of legal in other aspects than contracting, like corporate housekeeping and regulatory compliance.
- Within your sixth month, you have your dedicated tasks that you can work fully independently on.
Join us in our mission to transform healthcare through data innovation! Click below to apply to join LynxCare as paralegal.