Lynxcare is an AI-powered clinical data platform. We mine structured and unstructured hospital data to improve patient outcomes and make Real-World Data accessible for life sciences research & physicians.
As a Medical Data Annotator you will be responsible for your own scope of work, yet working in a team to successfully deliver our projects. More concretely, you will be responsible for:
- Annotating medical files and clinical data and performing quality controls on the processed outcome (70% of your time)
- Provide customer support, and
- Take care of internal administration.
What you will get:
- You will be part of a dedicated team of 3 Medical Management Assistants.
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop.
- Trainings & seminars with your team
We are looking for the following skills:
- Thoroughly familiar with general medical concepts and terminology
- (basic knowledge of Snomed-CT, ICD, ... is a big +)
- Curiosity & self-starting to learn more about medical procedures
- Clear and proactive communication; ability to handle with unexpected situations and capacity to ask questions when guidelines are not clear enough
- An eye for excellence, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and patience
- Strong affinity working with IT tools
- Ability to perform a repetition of annotation tasks with consistency, quality and speed
- Working in a growing team environment
- Languages: Dutch and English (French is big +)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a clinical setting (e.g. in hospital or through education; not necessarily in coding of medical files)