LynxCare is a fast-growing scale-up company, backed by top-tier venture capitalist investors offering a state-of-the-art big data & AI platform to hospitals. The platform enables hospitals to mine their legacy data and unlock these to improve clinical outcomes (value-based healthcare) and make real-world data accessible for life sciences research. Lynx Care collaborates with leading hospitals and life sciences companies (e.g., J&J, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, …) throughout Europe and the US to streamline clinical insight generation from their ever-increasing wealth of data sources.
To strengthen the current team and to continue their triple-digit year-over-year growth, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Communication Advisor.
The Marketing Communication Advisor will be responsible for the LynxCare MarCom activities, converting strategic objectives into Marketing Communication strategies, and targeted campaigns. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and closely collaborate with the sales team and external Marketing partners.
In the role of Marketing Communication Advisor, you will:
- Serve as the primary advisor to the LynxCare organisation on marketing communications activities, including sales & marketing collaterals, research& publications, website, events, social media etc.
- Increase exposure of the LynxCare corporate identity and branding, including employer branding
- Increase exposure and understanding of the value proposition of LynxCare
- Manage brand related queries regarding visual identity, trademarks, tone of voice etc
- Create and execute MarCom plans for the different target groups (hospitals and pharma)
- Create and execute MarCom and sales campaigns and materials (online and offline)
- Create and execute a social media (content) strategy. Including traffic, leadgeneration, conversion etc.
- Support the salesteam with wide range of content to suit purposes / business needs, including digital, video, printed collateral
- Contact person for and with external agencies for special projects, events, CRM, video , writers etc
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Communication
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing communications with experience or proven interest in the Pharma or medical technology industry
- Solution-oriented self-starter who sees the bigger picture and can translate into smaller initiatives
- Capable to translate highly technical concepts into target audience focused content, simplifying!
- A positive attitude and team player with a customer service focus
- Creative, experience with graphic design
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep commitments to deadlines
- Experience with online channels, CRM (HubSpot) is an big advantage
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferable one other EU language (German, French or Spanish)
- Impeccable writing and editing skills in Dutch and English You will play a significant role in setting up LynxCare's platform, which is going to change the landscape of data in healthcare.
· You will work with a strong technical and operational team with extensive knowledge of the technology and the environment in the industry
· You will play a key role in the future success of the company, as it is small enough to allow fast decision-making, but it has a solid pipeline, and the financial resources to do things right
· Close collaboration with CCO, CEO/founder, international sales team, key opinion leaders
· A competitive salary
· Benefits package, flexible working hours, work from home