At LynxCare, we've built an AI/NLP platform to unlock the patient data siloes at scale, enabling all healthcare stakeholders (clinicians, hospitals, life science companies, governments, ..) to drive innovation and improve patient care.
LynxCare is a fast-growing scale up company based in Belgium, with a team of 50 highly motivated clinical and data experts. We recently raised our EUR 20Mio Series A backed by top tier investors from BE, FR, DE, and CH. We are now on a mission to lead in the transformation of global healthcare data by leveraging artificial intelligence.
As the Hospital Alliance Director, you will join LynxCare Operations team and report directly to the COO. You will have end-to-end responsibility for part of the LynxCare operations, including people, client deliveries and process improvements.
You will be responsible for onboarding (new) hospitals and ensure a successful rollout and delivery of our data platform in coordination with the other operations teams, including:
- Provide coaching and management to a team of IT & clinical project managers as a direct line manager. Develop an optimal team culture focusing on the goals of the organization while developing the individuals
- Oversee the data access process, including setting up data connections with hospital EHR systems and managing conformity with HL7 requirements
- Set-up the hospital onboarding, data access, project management and delivery best practices to ensure maximum hospital satisfaction
- Drive initiatives for process improvements (product mindset, stakeholder mapping, timelines management, communication) in coordination with the account managers
- Drive discussions with life sciences partners & hospitals about the scope & delivery of RWE-reports, and consecutively translate these into the most optimal data-intake strategy &process within participating hospitals
- Assist in recruitment within the “Hospital Alliance” team to support LynxCare’s steep HR ambitions
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in a leadership role in delivering data and/or software solutions (e.g. EHR implementations) in multiple hospitals in parallel in multiple EU countries.
- Experience with exchange of medical information between hospital information systems (e.g. HL7, medical coding systems such as ATC)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team with positive influence and motivation
- An eye for customer-excellence, spirit of accountability, credibility towards clients
- Languages: English (required), French or Dutch are a plus
Nice to haves:
- Affinity with the needs of hospital and/or life sciences companies with regards to clinical data access & analytics
- Understanding of AI, in particular NLP data processing and ETL
What you will get
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported
- You will be part of a young team of 50+ colleagues, consisting of a mix of clinicians and data scientists, and work on challenging projects together with physicians and pharmaceutical companies
- You will work in a company which recently completed a robust Series A funding round
- As we are a young company, you will have the possibility to help shape the company’s future
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as a mobility budget, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop
- Hybrid working; partly in the office and partly work-from-home
- Trainings & seminars with your team