At LynxCare, we've built an AI/NLP platform to unlock the patient data siloes at scale, enabling all healthcare stakeholders (clinicians, hospitals, life science companies, governments, ..) to drive innovation and improve patient care.
LynxCare is a fast-growing scale up company based in Belgium, with a team of 50 highly motivated clinical and data experts. We recently raised our EUR 20Mio Series A backed by top tier investors from BE, FR, DE, and CH. We are now on a mission to lead in the transformation of global healthcare data by leveraging artificial intelligence.
Job title: Data Management Director
As a Data Management Director, you will join LynxCare Operations team and report to the COO. You will have end-to-end responsibility for part of the LynxCare operations, including people, client deliveries and process improvements.
You'll be responsible for a team of data analysts and data annotators delivering quality healthcare databases operating our AI platform, including:
- Provide coaching and management to a team of 10+ FTE as a direct line manager
- Drive initiatives for process improvements, notably in the areas of master data management, data quality management and database performance
- Steer the integration of technology to enhance the platform & team productivity, along the following areas: ETL, model training, annotation, medical ontologies
- Ensure the team is delivering successfully with high customer satisfaction levels
- Assist in stakeholder management with clients (hospitals/life sciences)
- Collect and disseminate best practices
- Develop an optimal team culture focusing on the goals of the organization while developing the individuals
- Assist in recruitment to support LynxCare’s steep HR ambitions
Skills & Experience
- Experience with state-of-the-art master data management and data quality management practices
- Experience with process improvements (technology-centric) in a data environment, optimizing operational productivity
- Technical affinity with part of the technology stack of LynxCare (ETL, Python, dbt, Databricks, GIT)
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with clinical databases (preferably OMOP)
- Aptitude for data analytics and basic statistical concepts
- Affinity with annotation and medical ontologies
- Knowledge of hospital IT systems
- Experience with Natural Language Processing pipelines
What you will get
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported.
- You will be part of a young team of 30+ colleagues, consisting of a mix of clinicians and data scientists, and work on challenging projects together with physicians and pharmaceutical companies.
- You will work in a company which recently attracted financing, which implies great opportunities
- As we are a young company, you will have the possibility to help shape the company’s future.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as a company car & fuel card or a mobility subscription, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop.
- Hybrid working; partly in the office and partly work-from-home.
- Trainings & seminars with your team