Join the Healthcare Data Revolution as Data Engineer at LynxCare
Are you passionate about the power of data? How about unlocking the potential of patient data through AI and NLP technologies? LynxCare, a fast-growing scale-up in Belgium, is seeking a Data Engineer to help us lead the transformation of global healthcare data to improve patient outcomes and quality of care.
As a Data Engineer, you will be instrumental in building and maintaining LynxCare's data platform, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring the scalability, reliability, and performance of our data pipelines and systems.
What LynxCare offers:
- A chance to be at the forefront of healthcare data innovation, working with a team of 50 highly motivated clinical and data experts.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge, try innovative technologies, constantly experiment, and evolve.
- Develop our SaaS platform to create a scalable and robust solution.
- A dynamic environment in full expansion.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Data Engineer or related role
- Passion for CI/CD and task automation
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong expertise in data modeling, ETL, data warehousing, and cloud-based data technologies
- Hands-on experience with Python, SQL, Spark and other programming languages
- Experience in Agile methodologies and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A desire to work with and learn from colleagues with diverse perspectives and experiences
- A passion for quality, good design and clean code.
- Notions of data science workflows are a plus.
- Team-minded, self-motivated and data-driven
- An advocate of continuous learning and continuous improvement
- Enthusiast and eager to learn
- Disciplined, flexible and willing to learn, share and improve.
Technologies at LynxCare:
Python, Scala, Java, Bash, Spark (Databricks), GIT, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD, Kubernetes, SQL, Delta Lake, Functions, BI Tools, React, Nodejs, GraphQL.
You don’t need to know them all, at LynxCare there’s plenty of room to learn.
Your journey at LynxCare:
- Within your first month, you have studied the ETL pipelines and the technologies they are developed with.
- Within your third month, you can independently do maintenance tasks and add smaller features.
- Within your sixth month, you can work independently on new projects.
Join us in our mission to transform healthcare through data innovation. Click below to apply now to join LynxCare's Data Engineering team.