Lynxcare is an AI-powered clinical data platform. We mine structured and unstructured hospital data to improve patient outcomes and make Real-World Data accessible for life sciences research & physicians.
As a Clinical IT Project Manager, you will manage the data intake phase for several parallel implementations within hospitals. You will act as a single-point-of-contact within the Operations team for data intake. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Obtain & handle one-off data exports from the EHR or other clinical systems of hospital-clients. Ideally, you will be able to leverage upon your existing expertise about and hands-on experience with existing clinical information systems (HER, pharmacy, radiology, laboratory, etc.).
- Set up real-time data-transfer connections based upon the existing EAI-infrastructure of hospitals (often based upon MIRTH), and while leveraging international data-exchange & interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR.
- Develop processes/concepts to make the data intake from hospitals more scalable, and building up the internal knowledge across the company about these processes & concepts.
What you will get:
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported.
- You will be part of a young team of 30+ colleagues, consisting of a mix of clinicians and data scientists, and you will work on challenging projects together with physicians and pharmaceutical companies.
- As we are a young company, you will have the opportunity to help shape the company’s future.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extra-legal benefits such as a company car & fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop.
- Hybrid working; partly in the office and partly work-from-home.
- Trainings & seminars with your team.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of healthcare data-exchange formats (mainly HL7, FHIR)
- Knowledge of, and ideally also hands-on working experience with(selected) EHR and/or other hospitals information systems, including data-querying functionalities
- Database modeling skills
- Ability to work hands-on – you will write queries yourself
- Positive attitude, team spirit, analytic mindset, problem-solving skills, eye-for-detail
- Open to travel (in Europe)
- Languages: Dutch (required), English (required), French (big +)