Lynxcare is an AI-powered clinical data platform. We mine structured and unstructured hospital data to improve patient outcomes and make Real-World Data accessible for life sciences research & physicians.
As a Clinical Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for your own projects, yet working in a team to successfully deliver these projects. You will act as a single-point-of-contact towards our clients and manage a project end-to-end, including:
- Advise and support the hospitals (physicians, data managers) on visualizing & analyzing their clinical data in different phases of the project track (project scoping to project delivery
- Understand client requirements and implement these into our LynxCare data analytics platform
- Contribute to the clinical research-agenda of our clients
- Plan and manage the implementation project track (both functional & technical aspects of the project belong to your responsibilities)
- Possibility to specialize within clinical areas, such as cardiology, oncology or neurology
- Collaborate with our Clinical Coding, Data Scientist and Data Engineering teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a clinical setting (PharmD, Biomedical, Medicine, Physiotherapy)
- Prior experience in working with (large) datasets (excel or database) and/or (clinical) analytics tools is a big +
- Basic statistics/visualization tool experience (eg. stata/r/excel/pivot tables/....)
- Positive attitude, team spirit, analytic mindset, problem-solving skills, eye-for-detail
- Project management, self-starting, adaptability, enthusiastic
- An eye for customer-excellence, spirit of accountability, professionality towards clients
- Languages: Dutch (required), English (required), French (big +)
What you will get:
- You will work in a fast-growing clinical data & analytics company based in Leuven (Belgium), where initiative is valued and personal/professional growth is supported.
- You will be part of a young team of 25+ colleagues, consisting of a mix of clinicians and data scientists, and work on challenging projects together with physicians and pharmaceutical companies.
- As we are a young company, you will have the opportunity to help shape the company’s future.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as a company car & fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance, reimbursement of mobile telco subscription, and your own company laptop.
- Trainings & seminars with your team